This policy has been established by Storied Hotels, a Storified Hospitality Group, Inc company to govern advertising across our network. This policy applies to all ad types, including (but not limited to) affiliate links, display advertising, native advertising, search ads, and video ads. Storied Hotels has established this policy on its own behalf, however, please note Storied Hotels is also subject to the policies of the policies of our ad network partners. This policy is subject to revision at any time without prior notice.
All creatives, advertisements and other material provided to Storied Hotels must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and Storied Hotels assumes no obligation to review advertising for compliance.
Storied Hotels has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising that will be accepted and displayed, as well as the appropriate placement of advertising. Storied Hotel’s acceptance of an advertisement is not an endorsement of the advertiser, or of the products or services advertised. Storied Hotels reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove any advertising at any time and for any reason.
Storied Hotels strives to provide ads that are clear, professional in appearance, and that lead users to content that is relevant, useful, and easy to interact with. Storied Hotels will not accept advertising that, in Storied Hotel’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste. We will not permit the placement of any advertising for illegal or objectionable products.
Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, and political or religious affiliation.
Advertising must clearly identify the advertiser. Advertising cannot mimic news headlines in design, tone, third person sentence structure or topic. Any advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content must be clearly labeled as sponsored content and advertising.
Prohibitions and Restrictions
Storied Hotels does not permit advertising from the following categories:
• Firearms or ammunition;
• Instructions for making explosives or other harmful products;
• Online casinos and gambling portals;
• Lotteries (other than state-licensed lotteries);
• Illegal drugs (chemical or herbal); psychoactive substances; or equipment to facilitate drug use;
• Counterfeit goods that either contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another or mimic the brand features of a product in an attempt to pass themselves off as genuine;
• Offensive or inappropriate content or content that promotes hatred, intolerance, discrimination, or violence;
• Advertising that solicits or collects, or appears to solicit or collect, any personally identifiable information from visitors without their knowledge; or
• Advertising that is malicious or attempts to trick or circumvent our ad review processes.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive, and Storied Hotels retains sole discretion over which types of advertising are prohibited on Storied Hotels.
Advertising classified in the following categories are among those subject to restriction and additional review:
• Online Wagering
• Sports Betting Services
• Free Play Gaming Sites
• Sweepstakes and/or contests;
• Downloads, toolbars, plugins, applications, and similar inventory sources;
• Religious or charitable ads;
• Adult-oriented content including, but not limited to, offline adult entertainment, adult merchandise, dating services, sexually suggestive content, images containing exposed skin and nudity;
• Healthcare and medicines;
• Financial products and services; and
• Copyrights and trademarks.
Affiliate Network and Links
Storied Hotels is part of an affiliate sales network of advertisers.
When you click on a banner ad, article link, or other links on Storied Hotels from our advertisers or affiliates, we may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you) if you complete a purchase or other activity on the partner’s site. These fees make it possible to support our team of writers around the world who bring you the latest stories about Storied Hotels, Destinations, Experiences, and more.
If you have questions about our advertising policy, please email Lucia Evans, Chief Experience Officer at Storified Hospitality Group at firstname.lastname@example.org